Community Asset Builders, LLC reached a significant milestone in July 2016, celebrating 15 years of business. The company has grown from the dreams of co-founders Doris Boeckman and Suzanne Alewine, to a company that has supported more than 150 organizations through project-specific and retainer contracts, and generated more than $235 million in grant revenue for customers. As part of our celebration, we are excited to share, “15 Years of Taking Clients Beyond Their Potential,” a document that captures our journey throughout the years and summarizes the wonderful relationships that have been established to improve the health and well-being of individuals in Missouri and throughout the United States.
“It gives me great pride in joining Suzanne and our employees, clients and business partners in celebrating our company’s 15th anniversary. We have come a long way since the business first started in 2001 and we are very excited about our future as we continue to seek innovative solutions and services to meet the needs of our customers,” said Boeckman.
Community Asset Builders readied itself for growth by focusing on its core tenets:
- Serving as a voice on community development and asset building for the communities and organizations it serves with state and national organizations;
- Increasing access to financial resources through grant writing and fund development;
- Providing technical assistance and planning services so clients can more effectively utilize their resources;
- Strengthening peer networks among clients to increase opportunities for collaboration and shared learning; and
- Challenging public and private funding sources to invest more robustly in communities where clients are serving vulnerable populations.
Our ability to engineer solutions based on the specific needs of customers has helped the company to continually grow over the past 15 years, and offers promise for future growth.